Azanza is located in the Valley of Goñi, surrounded by mountains of the mountain chain of Sarbil, and in an area of transition between the extensive and soft Ribera and the area of mountain of Pyrenees, what let enjoy of a diverse nature with Atlantic and Mediterranean climates. Some facades with shield of the XVIII-XVII centuries are kept. The gothic big tower of ashlars which presents a window with pointed arcs. Likewise is worthy a noble building from the XVII century which is made in masonry with two Baroque shields from the XVIII centuries. The parish is from the beginning of the XIII century, pro gothic, and with an aspect of fortress; the apse and the façade are gothic, from the XIV century, with Baroque porch, and the tower is from the XIII century with snail stair from 1575. It is located in the nature, from Azonza hiking and water sports can be practised in the Reservoir of Alloz, or doing cultural visits to Pamplona or to Estella.
● Hermitage of “la Magdalena”
● Herrmitage of Santa Cruz 1 hour walking.
● San Donato, 1 hour and a half walking.
● Mountain chain of Andía.
● Pigheaded of Etxauri.
● Birth of Arteta.
● Ethnographic museum.
● Pamplona and its región.
● Picking up of mushrooms
● Climing (Pighead of Echauri).
● Canyoning (Birth of Arteta).
● Visit the ethnographic museum of Arteta.
● Walkings through the area.
● Close excursions of Pamplona a 24,5 Km.).